Bridge Road, Cranleigh, GU6
- Highly convenient location close to the centre of this popular thriving village with excellent schools, leisure and retail facilities.
- Impressive entrance hall with oak floor and striking ash staircase introduces you to the wonderful feeling of space in this home, and underfloor heating which continues throughout the ground floor.
- Versatile kitchen/breakfast/family room with vaulted glass ceiling, French doors to garden, oak fronted units, granite surfaces and range of Siemens appliances.
- Well proportioned sitting room featuring focal point elegant limestone fireplace and French doors with glazed side panels opening onto rear patio and garden.
- Further ground floor accommodation includes dining room and study both enjoying views to the front through large bay windows, utility room and cloakroom.
- Master bedroom enjoying garden views, plentiful built in wardrobes and stylish ensuite shower room.
- Bedroom 2 also benefits from an ensuite shower room, Bedrooms 3 and 4 are served by a modern family bathroom and all bedrooms enjoy fitted wardrobes.
- Front garden laid to lawn plus delightfully secluded and landscaped rear garden containing an abundance of mature plants, shrubs and trees plus stone dining patio adjacent to the house.
~ Stylish modern family home close to the village centre.
~ Superbly presented throughout.
~ Four bedrooms, three stylish bathrooms and three/four reception rooms.
~ Fabulous fully integrated kitchen with an adjoining glazed ceiling family area.
~ Wonderful private garden, parking and integral garage.
Garden & Exterior
To the front the brick paved driveway provides off street parking, and allows access to the integral garage. The front garden is lawned with perimeter border containing a variety of plants and shrubs, whilst an established beech hedge offers a good degree of seclusion. The delightful rear garden is landscaped to provide both a formal area together with a secluded spot containing raised vegetable borders which would be perfect for children's play equipment. The impeccably maintained garden is an excellent size and has mature hedged borders which provide a good degree of privacy and seclusion and features perimeter flower beds containing an abundance of mature plants, shrubs and trees bordering the lawn. Adjacent to the house is a secluded stone patio ideal for outside entertaining, and perfectly orientated to optimise the afternoon and evening sunshine.
The village of Cranleigh is located 10 miles to the south of Guildford, which has a mainline station with a fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and central London. Cranleigh village has a brand new state of the art health centre, library and leisure centre, as well as a comprehensive range of shops. These include a butcher, fishmonger, Marks and Spencer 'Simply Food', two supermarkets and a wide range of independent retailers. The area is surrounded by open countryside, including the Surrey Hills, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding.
Bridge Road, Cranleigh, GU6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shalford Station6.3 miles
About the agent
Introducing our Cranleigh office Partner and local resident, Clive Bradley.
Having enjoyed a career in Estate Agency since the early 1980's and with over a quarter of a century with Burns & Webber and our sister company Curchods, Clive has extensive industry experience working in various towns and villages across Surrey, which has provided him with a broad breadth of knowledge over a significant market place.
Living locally with his wife and family for over a decade, Clive prides
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 145291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Cranleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.