South Street, Leigh, Sherborne
- Two bedrooms
- Mid terraced house
- Village location
- No onward chain
- Garden to the rear
Two bedroom mid terrace property in the village of Leigh, with NO ONWARD CHAIN, lounge, kitchen and garden to the rear. Call today to arrange a viewing.
Leigh is a village and civil parish in the county of Dorset in southern England, situated approximately 5 miles south-southwest of Sherborne.
Double glazed front door, stairs up to the first floor and a Dimplex Quantum heater.
Lounge 10' 10" x 10' 6" max ( 3.30m x 3.20m max )
Front facing double glazed window, open fireplace, under stairs cupboard, Dimplex Quantum heater, telephone point and television aerial socket.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 6' 10" plus recess ( 2.69m x 2.08m plus recess )
Side facing double glazed window, door to the lounge, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, tiling, one bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer and a Dimplex Quantum heater in recess to the rear door.
Bathroom 5' 7" x 4' 10" ( 1.70m x 1.47m )
Rear facing double glazed window, WC, wash hand basin, bath with a shower over, extractor fan, Dimplex towel heater and a Dimplex wall heater.
Access to the loft.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 8" plus recess ( 3.48m x 3.25m plus recess )
Front facing double glazed window and a Dimplex Quantum heater.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 8' 11" max ( 3.68m x 2.72m max )
Side facing double glazed window, wash hand basin and a Dimplex Quantum heater.
Enclosed garden to the rear which is mainly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
South Street, Leigh, Sherborne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chetnole Station1.3 miles
- Yetminster Station1.9 miles
- Thornford Station3.0 miles
About the agent
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Sherborne for all your property needs
At Connells our team a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SHR304943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Sherborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.