Botley, Oxford, OX2
- Leasehold Term 999 years from 01/01/2014
- Three Bedrooms with an En Suite to Bedroom One
- Family Bathroom & Ground Floor Cloakroom
- First Floor Living Room or Bedroom 4
- Full Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Area and Family Room
- French Doors Lead into the Garden
- Enclosed 35ft South Facing Rear Garden
- Garage with a Single Parking Space to Front
- Solar PV Panel System including Solar Water Heating
- Planning Permission to add a Utility Room and Porch
This modern house offers flexible living over three floors with the benefit of a garage, parking space in front and enclosed rear garden.
This modern, light and beautifully presented house offers flexible living over three floors. The property also benefits from having an enclosed south facing rear garden with an extended patio. This allows for alfresco dining which is accessed from the family room via the patio doors. There is also a garage with a parking space in front. The property contains a 5.69kWp capacity solar photovoltaic panel system including solar water heating and Solar Edge monitoring which reduces the energy dependency of the property. The system is also registered with the Feed-in Tariff government scheme which enables the generation of income from the electricity generated. Planning permission has also recently been granted to build a 1m deep front extension spanning the width of the front elevation. This will enable the extension of the current downstairs cloakroom into a utility room and extension of the current hallway/addition of a porch. See Planning Permission Application P20/V0443/HH for more details. The property is located on a quiet and friendly estate on the edge of Botley with extended views of Oxford and the Oxfordshire countryside from the rear top floor. It is also perfectly located with excellent access to Oxford as well as the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside with numerous country trails and stunning views of Oxford and beyond.
Communication links are excellent, with the A34 providing access to M4 (J13) and M40 (J9). Oxford Railway station is only c. 1 mile
away and offers a frequent service into London Paddington. There is also easy access to the new Parkway railway station. The Seacourt Park and Ride is close by situated on the Botley Road. The Westway Shopping Centre is currently undergoing a major redevelopment to bring in many more shopping facilities. There is a broad selection of pubs and restaurants in the area including The Fishes in nearby North Hinksey village and The Vine in Cumnor.
If proceeding without a physical viewing please note that you must make all necessary additional investigations to satisfy yourself that all requirements you have of the property will be met. Video content and other marketing materials shown are believed to fairly represent the property at the time they were created.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Botley, Oxford, OX2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station1.3 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station4.4 miles
- Radley Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 50 networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong l
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3515135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Botley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.