Princes Street, Perth, PH2 8LJ
- Sunny flat with open view
- only two flats in block
- Central posiition within the town
- Double glazed
- On street residents parking permit available
- Central heating via storage heaters
- Fully carpeted
- White goods (oven, hob, washing machine, new fridge)
Property number 30539. Click the "Request Details" button, submit the form and we'll text & email you within minutes, day or night.
This first floor sunny flat is centrally placed in the city of Perth, Scotland with all amenities such as South Inch park, schools, bus stops and mainline rail station, municipal golf course, River Tay, shops, library, museums, theatre and concert hall and many bistros and restaurants within 5-10 minute walking distance. It is a bright flat consisting of one double bedroom, lounge/diner/ kitchen with storage cupboards and white goods, family bathroom with bath and electric shower over, a further large storage cupboard at head of stairs. Fully carpeted and white goods. Open outlook to Kinnoull Hill from the lounge. Secure entry system and hall lighting. There are only two flats in the block with stairs to the first floor. Double glazed throughout , recently redecorated, hard wired fire alarm system, off peak electric heating, entry system, on street parking ( residents parking permits available from Perth & Kinross Council). STRICTLY NO SMOKERS OR PETS. 6 mth minimum tenancy. Employment and previous landlord references required. Deposit £700 lodged with My Deposits Scotland Limited as required by law. Registered landlord with Perth and Kinross Council. Rent payable by Direct Debit. Band A rates.
Available from 1st. November 2020
RENT £485 PER CALENDER MONTH
Landlord Registration: 328483/340/16191
If you're interested in this property please click the "request details" button above
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Princes Street, Perth, PH2 8LJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Perth Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Visum is the UK's original online estate and letting agent, helping vendors and landlords since 2004. We offer a full range of lettings and estate agency services across the UK and have directly enabled over 20,000 customers to let or sell their properties away from the constraints of traditional agents.
If you are a forward thinking person that wants to avoid paying high agency fees and thinks traditional agents don't give good value for money then you need to speak to us. Our service
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Visum, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.