Sincil Bank, LN5
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- House Share
- 4 Bedrooms
- Furnished Property
- The University of Lincoln
- Available Now
- Street parking Available
- 1 Bathroom
- Includes Utility Bills - Gas, Water, Elec, Wifi
- Tumble Dryer
- Short Term
NICHOLAS HUMPHREYS are delighted to bring this bedroom shared house with ALL BILLS INCLUDED including WIFI and TV Licence and is available from Feb `21 - August `21 only. This property is ideally located within Sincil Bank which provides easy access to both the University or Lincoln and the CITY CENTRE as the HIGH STREET is just minutes away. We also have the house next door to rent so perfect for a group of 4 or 8.
The LUCKY TENANTS will benefit from a 50" TV in the lounge area, WASHING MACHINE, memory foam mattresses and laminate flooring throughout making it easy to keep clean.
The property comprises of a MODERN FULLY FITTED KITCHEN including an oven and hob, fridge-freezer, washing machine and appliances. The Kitchen also has ample storage for four people.
There is a fully fitted and refurbished BATHROOM with SHOWER, WHB & WC on the ground floor.
There is also a LARGE LIVING AREA with SOFAS.
Each bedroom is MODERN and SPACIOUS and includes a Bed, Bed Base, mattress, large desk, desk chair, wardrobe and various storage.
The garden even comes with a Pub style bench.
*Photos are at representation of the rooms available*
CALL NOW for viewings:
---Please book a viewing on from 8am - 8pm Monday to Saturday-----**To keep up to date with us follow us on /NJHLincoln**
CONTACT US by email - , by phone or by text to arrange viewings.
DEPOSITS This property requires a £250 deposit, you will need to pay this (online) when you sign the tenancy agreement.
GUARANTOR All students must provide a UK guarantor, there are some alternatives if you are an overseas student, so please contact us to discuss!
TENANCY DETAILS Before reserving a property ensure that you know the length of the tenancy and the payment terms.
SIGNING for your property couldn`t be easier. We do everything online (including signing your tenancy agreement) which means you can do it from the comfort of your bed!
- To reserve a property, call us now on or email us at to arrange a viewing!- Reserve your room with a £50 holding deposit which will form part of your security deposit.- Sit back and relax while we do the hard work!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Sincil Bank, LN5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lincoln Central Station0.4 miles
- Hykeham Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Nicholas Humphreys, Lincoln
Nicholas Humphreys Lincoln Sparkhouse The University of Lincoln, Ropewalk, Lincoln, LN6 7DQ
Who we are?
We're a nationwide Estate Agents with 20 years' experience in Selling, Letting and Property Management.
Nicholas Humphreys, Lincoln, is a modern, dynamic Estate Agents that combines local property expertise and an office in the area with the value of an Online Estate Agent.
Our promise and commitment is to offer and deliver the best possible customer service to everyone we work with.
Selling your house
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29215618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.