Trenewydd, Brecon, Powys.
- Spacious Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Located In Popular Residential Area
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Generous Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway Providing Off Road Parking
The Accommodation Comprises:
Hallway (4.60m x 0.99m or 15' 01' x 3' 03' )
with laminate floor, stairs to first floor, radiator, window on stairs.
Lounge (4.09m x 3.84m or 13' 05' x 12' 07' )
with fitted carpet, gas fire to fireplace with wooden surround, 2 x radiators, 2 x windows (west).
Dining Room (4.11m x 3.12m or 13' 06' x 10' 03' )
with laminate floor, radiator, sliding patio doors (east).
Kitchen (3.40m x 3.10m Max or 11' 02' x 10' 02' Max)
with laminate floor, range of base and wall cupboard units, stainless steel sink, space for gas/electric cooker, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, pantry with shelving , large under stairs cupboard housing Worcester wall mounted gas boiler, radiator, window (south).
Landing (4.37m x 0.89m or 14' 04' x 2' 11' )
with fitted carpet, hatch to roof space, airing cupboard, radiator, window (south).
Bedroom 1 (4.09m x 3.84m or 13' 05' x 12' 07')
with fitted carpet, built-in wardrobe, radiator, 2 x windows (west).
Bedroom 2 (3.45m x 2.87m or 11' 04' x 9' 05' )
with fitted carpet, radiator, window (south), window (east).
Bedroom 3 (3.18m x 3.07m or 10' 05' x 10' 01' )
with fitted carpet, radiator, window (east).
Bathroom (2.21m Max x 1.80m or 7' 03' Max x 5' 11')
with laminate floor, bath with mixer shower over, wash hand basin,window (west).
W.C. (1.98m x 0.89m or 6' 06' x 2' 11' )
with laminate floor, w.c., window (east).
The property is fronted by an enclosed garden with a gated path and block paved driveway providing off road parking area. There is a pedestrian access to the side of the property which leads to the rear garden. The rear garden is divided into two areas, a great patio area adjacent to the house and a good sized, level lawned garden with mature borders together with a garden shed.
Mains electricity, water, drainage and gas connected. Central heating provided by gas boiler serving radiators.
Band D (1,753.94 - 2020/21)
Freehold with vacant possession upon completion.
Strictly by appointment please through the selling agents Messrs Clee Tompkinson & Francis through whom all negotiations should be conducted. Please contact our Brecon Office .
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Trenewydd, Brecon, Powys.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llangammarch Station13.4 miles
About the agent
Clees is one of the largest independent firms of Estate Agents & Chartered Surveyors in South Wales . Established in 1972 our 13 offices offer comprehensive property advice across South Wales & The borders including sales, lettings,property auctions, management & surveys. If you are looking to buy or sell a property in Wales, we would be pleased to advise you upon any part of the process for residential, rural or commercial property. See www.ctf-uk.com for more information.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PRG10691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clee Tompkinson & Francis, Brecon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.