2 King Charles Street, Leeds
- ONE BEDROOM CITY INVESTMENT
- WELL PRESENTED
- LET AT £695PCM
- 4TH FLOOR WITH JULIET BALCONY
- WEEKLY CONCIERGE & LIFTS TO ALL FLOORS
- BEING SOLD AS AN ON-GOING CONCERN
- EPC RATING - B
Providing a spacious OPEN PLAN layout, it comprises a communal entrance lobby with Monday-Friday Concierge and LIFT TO ALL FLOORS. The flat is located on the fourth floor with an entrance hallway, good sized bathroom and wc, contemporary fitted kitchen open plan to lounge and dining area and double bedroom. There is a video door entry system.
The property is currently tenanted on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement until 13th July 2021 producing an attractive rental income of £695pcm
A TRULY VERY CONVENIENT LOCATION & EARLY VIEWING ADVISED!
Leasehold - 250 years (less 15 days) from 2nd December 2005. We understand the following costs apply - Service charge: £1471.10 p/a
Ground rent: £250 p/a. Please request your legal advisor to verify this information on purchase.
Subject to the existing tenancy agreement with vacant possession 13th July 2021
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
2 King Charles Street, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leeds Station0.4 miles
- Burley Park Station1.6 miles
- Headingley Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Situated in a prime position in the centre of vibrant, cosmopolitan Headingley, only two miles from central Leeds, Castlehill has built a solid reputation in house sales and rentals throughout the North Leeds area.
Led by Directors Simon Ketteringham and Paul Lehan, Castlehill provides an energetic, friendly and above all, professional service. Experienced staff, dedication and hard work ensure Buyers, Sellers, Landlords and Tenants can rely on Castlehill for high quality and consistent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10602968. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castlehill, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.