Gresley Drive, Stamford, Lincolnshire
- 4-Bedroom Town House Located In Sought-After Residential Development
- Situated Close To The Train Station, Meadows & A Short Walk Of Stamford's Town Centre
- Greatly Improved Over The Years
- Refitted Kitchen, Bathrooms & The Addition Of A Large Conservatory
- Integrated Single Garage with Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- 3 Further Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- West Facing Courtyard Garden
- EPC Rating - D
Upon entering the property, you soon realise that looks can be deceiving from the external elevation as the property offers well proportioned versatile accommodation to suit any potential buyer.
The accommodation comprises: - Entrance hall, sitting room, conservatory with air conditioning, kitchen with walk in pantry, utility room, landing, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
There is off street parking to the front of the property that leads to the integrated single garage.
To the rear is a west facing enclosed courtyard garden.
8' 3'' x 9' 5'' (2.51m x 2.87m)
Walk in Pantry
14' 8'' x 12' 1'' (4.47m x 3.68m)
11' 9'' x 11' 2'' (3.58m x 3.40m)
8' 4'' x 4' 2'' (2.54m x 1.27m)
8' 4'' x 15' 0'' (2.54m x 4.57m)
En Suite Shower Room
8' 4'' x 9' 9'' (2.54m x 2.97m)
8' 3'' x 11' 1'' (2.51m x 3.38m)
12' 0'' x 6' 8'' (3.65m x 2.03m)
8' 5'' x 16' 7'' (2.56m x 5.05m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Gresley Drive, Stamford, Lincolnshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stamford Station0.0 miles
About the agent
Goodwin Property Services are a local, independent firm specialising in Residential Sales and Lettings in Stamford and its surrounding areas. Established in 1991, we understand our business and know how to manage it to our customers benefit. Our excellent reputation is based on our consistency and reliability. We are committed to a personal and professional service to deliver the highest standards to our clients. Our trained staff are fully focused on the needs of our clients a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10550919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goodwin Property Services, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.