Winston Close, Romford, RM7
- For Sale by On-line Auction 1st December 2020
- Full details on how to register to bid are available on the McHugh & Co Website
- Please refer to the Viewing sheet on the mchughandco.com website for Viewing Times
- Eight Week Completion
Situated in a cul de sac off Marlborough Road, close to the shopping/travelling facilities available in Romford Town Centre including Romford Rail and Overground Station. Romford Station will benefit from Crossrail in the future.
A Self-Contained Second (Top) Floor Flat requiring modernisation in a Purpose built Block comprising:
Lock-Up Garage (33)
Leasehold for a term of 99 years from 29th September 1972 at a ground rent of £40 per annum rising.
Notice Under section 42 of the Landlord Reform Housing and Urban and Development Act 1993 has
been served on the freeholder seeking a lease extension of the existing lease and the purchaser will
have the benefit of this notice.
Vacant Possession upon completion
EPC Rating: E
AUCTION 1st DECEMBER 2020
GUIDE PRICE £145,000+
Winston Close, Romford, RM7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Romford Station1.0 miles
- Chadwell Heath Station1.7 miles
- Gidea Park Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Welcome to McHugh & Co. We are Well Established, Independent Estate Agents and Auctioneers based in the North London area. Christopher McHugh, the proprietor, was born and brought up in Camden Town and still lives in this area thus giving our Agency unrivalled local knowledge.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101559005691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McHugh & Co, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call London on 020 8012 8911.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.