Randall Close, Irthlingborough
- Approx. 849.8 sq feet (78.9 sq. metres)
- Modern three bedroomed detached house
- uPVC double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Built in kitchen appliances
- Ensuite shower room to master bedroom
- Front and rear gardens
- Garage and driveway providing off road parking for three cars
- Available from 7 December 2020
Enter via front door to:
Lounge 16' 6" x 10' 4" (5.03m x 3.15m)
Kitchen/Dining Room 16' 6" x 9' 8" (5.03m x 2.95m)(This measurement includes the area provided by the kitchen units)
Utility Room 6' 1" x 5' 2" (1.85m x 1.57m)(This measurement includes the area provided by the kitchen units)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 10' 1" (3.15m x 3.07m)
Ensuite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 9' 6" (3.15m x 2.9m)
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 6' 9" (2.21m x 2.06m)
Outside Front and rear gardens, garage and driveway.
Government advice on home moving during coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
The Government guidance is to avoid non-essential or unnecessary appointments.
On requesting for a viewing, a prospective viewer must:
Be in a position to go ahead and buy (no house to sell, finance in place)
If you need to sell your existing home and have not accepted an offer, then unfortunately there is a chance you will be unable to view at this time, subject to the property owner's instructions.
Satisfy themselves that it is the correct property to view and have a strong declared interest after researching:
i. Street view
iii. Video (if applicable)
iv. Viewed from outside, i.e. drive by/walked along street
Declare that they do not have coronavirus or symptoms themselves or in their household
Declare if anyone in their household is 'shielding'.
Provide own PPE i.e. gloves or sanitiser and facemask
Understand no group viewings or Open House viewings will be conducted.
Max two people to view from same household and must be the buyer, not a representative
Not to bring children under 18 to view, unless absolutely necessary
On arrival wait in the car until approached by viewing staff at distance
Exit car and hand sanitise or wear disposable gloves. Put on facemask.
Viewer must not touch anything. Must follow staff at 2m distance and walk through property.
Where vendor/occupant is showing the consumer around, they must be advised to follow these procedures.
Discussions to be conducted in the garden or street observing 2m distancing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Randall Close, Irthlingborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wellingborough Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Richard James Estate Agents was formed in 1991 by the partners Richard Fowler & James Rota, who, after gaining years of experience in the industry, felt that they could provide the local property market with a superior service.
The aim of both is to offer East Northants an independent Estate Agents, who practice traditional methods whilst maintaining the highest level of customer service.
Due to expansion in 1995, the business was relocated to larger, higher profile premises in th
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100721018683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard James Estate Agents, Wellingborough Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.