Yew Tree Close, Shrewsbury
- Make sure you view the 360 degree self navigating walk through (click the Virtual Tour Tab and then click the Virtual Tour link)
Key Features -
* Entrance hall with cloakroom and access to integral garage
* Double doors to a good sized living room which connects to dining room with glazed double doors to patio
* Large kitchen with an extensive range of units, window and part glazed door to rear
* 4 double bedrooms, family bathroom and en-suite shower room to main bedroom
* Double glazed windows and gas fired central heating
* Driveway providing parking for 2 cars and access to garage
* Private rear garden, landscaped for easy maintenance
* Located on a popular development and the end of a cul de sac, close to a range of local amenities, river walks and just half a mile from the town centre
* NO UPWARD CHAIN
Entrance Hall - about 5.2m x 3.2m (about 17'1" x 10'6") -
Living Room - about 5.4m x 3.7m (about 17'9" x 12'2") -
Dining Room - about 3.4m x 3.4m (about 11'2" x 11'2") -
Kitchen - about 3.0m x 5.1m (about 9'10" x 16'9") -
Bedroom One - about 4.3m x 4.1m (about 14'1" x 13'5") -
En-Suite - about 2.2m x 1.0m (about 7'3" x 3'3") -
Bedroom Two - about 3.2m x 3.7m (about 10'6" x 12'2") -
Bedroom Three - about 3.4m x 3.6m (about 11'2" x 11'10") -
Bedroom Four - about 2.9m x 2.5m (about 9'6" x 8'2") -
Bathroom - about 2.5m x 1.7m (about 8'2" x 5'7") -
Garage - about 4.8m x 2.6m (about 15'9" x 8'6") -
Entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, master bedroom and en-suite, three further bedrooms, family bathroom, uPVC double glazed windows and gas fired central heating, private rear garden, driveway providing parking, integral garage. NO UPWARD CHAIN
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Yew Tree Close, Shrewsbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shrewsbury Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Cooper Green offer a large selection of houses and apartments for sale in the Shropshire area. To ensure that very property receives maximum exposure, we advertise every property in the local press and on four property websites in addition to Rightmove.
Cooper Green Pooks is a result of the combination of two of Shrewsbury's longest established estate agents, Cooper Green and Pooks.
Having initially both set up in the 1880's, the two businesses joined forces in 1993 and in 2013 mo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30131155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper Green Pooks, Shrewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.