Tinshill Lane, Leeds, LS16
- Spacious Family Home
- Large Open Plan Lounge and Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen With External Utility Room
- Two Double Bedrooms + Single Bedroom/Nursery
- Tiled Bathroom
- Boarded Out Loft With Velux Skylight
- Private Family Garden
- Off-Street Driveway Parking
- Detached Garage.
The family home opens into a large hallway with built in storage and an open staircase to the first floor. The very spacious lounge and dining room has a bright bay window to the front, a feature fireplace and has glazed doors to the rear that open out into a conservatory which in turn opens out onto a patio in the private family garden with a lawn and hedged and fenced borders.
The fitted kitchen is open plan the the lounge dining room and has cabinets and worktops to three sides and includes further built in storage. A door opens out to the side of the property and into a useful utility room built at the rear of the detached garage with worktops and space and plumbing for further appliances.
There are three bedrooms to the first floor, two doubles and a single bedroom/nursery or home office. Also from the landing is the fully tiled house bathroom with a white sanitary suite and a plumbed in shower over the bath. There is also access, via a drop down ladder to the loft space which is boarded out and includes a bright Velux skylight window.
The property has the benefit of uPVC double glazing and central heating throughout.
Externally to the front is a raised lawned garden and a driveway providing off-street parking leading up to the detached garage.
An early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate all this spacious family home has to offer. Book your viewing slot today.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Tinshill Lane, Leeds, LS16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station0.5 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station1.8 miles
- Headingley Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Preston Baker has become one of the most trusted estate agents in Yorkshire in the 2018 Best Estate Agent Guide the Headingley branch was listed as the 11th best Sales and Lettings branch in the UK. Rightmove and the Property Academy assessed over 26,000 offices in the UK for sales and lettings to compile this guide.We put you at the heart of our business
This branch was selected as being in the top
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PBHEA89082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.