Chester Road, Mere
- One of if not the largest plot on Chester Road and nearly 3/4 of an acre
- Very substantial detached bungalow with huge potential
- Flexible entertaining space
- Development potential to extend, add a second storey or maybe divide the site, subject to PP
- Located on a service road off the now very quiet Chester Road
- Just over 3 miles from Knutsford town and opposite open countryside
Conifer House is an impressive detached bungalow located off the now very quiet Chester Road via a service road which has become a lovely lane with open views. Standing in beautiful enclosed gardens of nearly 3/4 of an acre the property is approached over an "in and out" semi-circular driveway which through gates actually completely circles the house perfect for entertaining and to a tandem garage which incorporates a workshop.
Internally the spacious accommodation incorporates several entertaining areas and whilst stylish now requires cosmetic modernisation. With huge potential to create ones own accommodation and the possibility of extending and or creating a second storey it may also present a development opportunity, subject to planning permission.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Chester Road, Mere
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ashley Station2.8 miles
- Mobberley Station3.1 miles
- Knutsford Station3.1 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agents.
The Knutsford office is run by Andrew Rogers, a co-owner with over twenty five years’
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 19789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.