Rydal Road, Sheffield, S8
- Larger than average
- A modern kitchen
- A kitchen with integrated kitchen appliances
- Neutral décor
- Recently refurbished
- Bright and airy
- A well maintained garden
- Fantastic outside space
- Located in highly sought after street
- Property Reference: 114050
A larger then average 3 DOUBLE bedroom house in this popular area off Abbeydale Road.
Millhouses Park within 1 mile and within catchment area of excellent schools
living room with solid oak floor, kitchen newly fitted includes full compliment of NEFF appliances Ceramic Hob, Dishwasher and 'Bake Off' NEFF Oven. From which there is access to the rear Lawned Garden having an Indian Stone Patio to provide for Alfresco Dining.
Pantry/Utility Room with attachments for Washer/Dryer and hatch access to Cellar and utility meters within.
First floor there are newly fitted wool carpets leading to 1st Double bedroom, luxury bathroom with bath, shower over, WC and basin, Double bedroom two. To the second floor large double bedroom three having great views across the garden and open space beyond.
Externally property benefits from on street parking.
Boiler with HIVE Mobile control Thermostat.
Newly fitted double Glazing and energy efficient doors
£850 PCM INCLUDES WATER BILL
Please make a note of the property reference. You'll need it when you call to book a viewing.
Portico Direct Property Reference: 114050
Portico Direct will never charge prospective tenants any admin fees.
Rydal Road, Sheffield, S8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Park Grange Tram Stop1.6 miles
- Arbourthorne Road Tram Stop1.7 miles
- Granville Road/The Sheffield College Tram Stop1.8 miles
About the agent
Portico Direct is a low cost solution for private landlords who don't want to use a high street estate agent.
Landlords can upload their properties using their own photos, and access the major property portals for as little as £1.
Once we've run some checks on the applicants, landlords conduct their own viewings by contacting their prospective tenants via Portico Direct. Once an offer has been agreed, we'll help prepare a tenancy agreement, take a holding deposit and check referen
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 114050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Portico Direct, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.