Turnberry Drive, Kirkcaldy, Fife, KY2
- CLOSING DATE SET Wednesday 4th November 2020 @ 12noon please contact office for more details
- Beautifully Presented Semi-Detached Villa In Dunnikier Estate
- Lounge, Dining Room & Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms & Shower Room
- Gardens, Garage, Drive Parking, DG & GCH
- Viewing Available Now
This beautifully presented semi-detached villa is located within the ever popular Dunnikier residential area of Kirkcaldy. Ideally situated for local amenities, supermarkets, retail park as well as for Kirkcaldy town centre and for transport links with the A92 located a short drive away.
The property is in excellent order throughout and benefits from double glazing and gas central heating.
The accommodation comprises of; a welcoming reception hallway with under stair storage, lounge with open arch through to dining room with French doors to the rear. The modern kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units with integrated gas hob, electric double oven/ grill and microwave oven with space for other free standing appliances and a rear access door. Stairs lead to the upper floor landing with side window and to 3 generous bedrooms, all with fitted and/or built-in wardrobes/storage and to a modern shower room fitted with a white WC, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and walk-in shower enclosure fitted with a digitally controlled, mains powered shower.
Externally, the front garden is laid to lawn with flower/shrub borders and a monoblock drive provides ample parking to front and side and leads to the single garage fitted with power, light, external sockets and a side access door. The rear garden is beautifully landscaped with monoblock patio and paths, lawned and chipped areas and a further secluded paved patio/drying area.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPCEnergy Certificate
Turnberry Drive, Kirkcaldy, Fife, KY2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kirkcaldy Station1.5 miles
- Glenrothes with Thornton Station2.3 miles
- Cardenden Station3.4 miles
About the agent
"Around the corner, around the country and online"
Slater Hogg & Howison is one of the largest estate and letting agents in Scotland, with a far reaching network of 25 branches covering half of Scotland, from South Ayrshire to Kirkcaldy. At Slater Hogg & Howison, we have been helping people buy and sell property for over 35 years, and we are experts in the Scottish property market
Our priority is to help you find your ideal home or ensure the efficient sale of your existing proper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KIC200225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison, Kirkcaldy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.