Ben Hale Close, Stanmore, HA7
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large En Suite Bathroom To The Master
- 25' Terrace
- Garage and Drive Way Parking
- Potential to Improve
This family home is conveniently located for all of the local amenities of Stanmore offering excellent transport facilities with links to London and the north with Stanmore station (Jubilee line) underground station and the M1, M25 and A41 all located nearby. Sporting and recreational facilities are incredibly well catered for in the area with Stanmore cricket and golf clubs situated particularly close by, together with sailing at Aldenham Country park, together with the David Lloyd and Village fitness centres. There are also a number of excellent private and state schools in the vicinity.
Planning application submitted for first floor side extension; single and two storey rear extension; single storey rear extension; part conversion of garage to habitable room; front porch;
Planning Ref: P/3449/20
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Ben Hale Close, Stanmore, HA7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stanmore Station0.6 miles
- Canons Park Station1.3 miles
- Edgware Station1.9 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM190098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons Sales, Stanmore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.