- Two Double Bedroom ground floor apartment
- Off Road Parking Spaces x2
- Quiet Residential Location
- Kitchen with Utilty Area
- Large Garden with rear shed
- Separate DIning Room
- Walking Distance to Hospital, Doctors and Amenities
- Well respected Schools nearby
- Close to A303 Road and Rail Links
This surprisingly spacious home is also well served with various local amenities, all within close walking distance to include Andover Hospital, Doctors surgery, Dentist and of course Andover Train Station with its mainline to Waterloo.
The accommodation in brief comprises two good sized bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes, Living Room , Kitchen with open views over the large garden, and a separate Dining Room. Early viewing is highly recommended for the size and quality of this home to be appreciated.
Andover offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and educational facilities including a theatre, cinema, leisure centre and pool centre. Educational facilities are well catered for in both the private and state sectors with Farleigh and Rookwood schools close at hand. Nearby Charlton Sports Centre offers a wide range of facilities, including football and rugby pitches, a golf course and crazy golf, athletics track, children's play areas and walks around the lake.
For the commuter there is a mainline railway station in Andover with a fast service to London Waterloo in just over one hour. The A303 and A34 are also close at hand, allowing convenient access to the West Country, London and Southampton. The Cathedral cities of Salisbury and Winchester are both approximately twenty minutes drive.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Andover Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PRACC_613177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Andover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.