- 2 x Barn Conversions
- 2 Bed & 1 Bed
- Both With Wood Burning Stoves
- Open Plan Living Areas
- Ample Parking
- EPC - F + D
- Private Gardens
- Stunning Views
- Tucked Away Hamlet
- Sought After Location
We are also selling the properties separately for £325,000 and £225,000 respectively
SERVICES: Mains Electric & Water - Separate Septic Tanks - Night Storage Heating - Wood Burner
The hamlet of Mulfra is in an area of outstanding natural beauty and sits in a no through road at the far end of the village of Newmill boasting both rural and distant views across Mounts Bay. Penzance is approximately 3 miles distant and offers a range of amenities.
Mulfra Cottage - A reverse level barn conversion with 2 double bedrooms on the ground floor and an open-plan living area on the first floor. There are many features including a vaulted ceiling, wood-burning stove, and stunning views The garden has a range of mature trees, shrubs and plants. A summer house and an additional outbuilding are a great asset to the property.
Mulfra Studio - The studio is detached and single story. A stable door leads into the open-plan living space which, in turn, leads to the wet room and double bedroom with a second stable door. The Studio also has a vaulted ceiling and a wood-burning stove. The garden has a range of shrubs and plans and a summer house sits in the corner.
Overhead Plan - II have outlined this overhead photo to provide a rough outline of the plot.
Floor Plans -
Gardens And Parking - Both properties have their own private gardens, with an additional garden and parking at the front.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penzance Station2.9 miles
- St. Ives Station5.2 miles
- Carbis Bay Station5.3 miles
About the agent
A warm welcome from the team at PRH Estate Agents. Formed originally as a family firm in 1953 the company went under new ownership in 2007. Together the team have over 50 years experience of the local Estate Agency Market. We specialise in both property management and residential sales and provide a bright and spacious open plan office, which coupled with the enthusiastic team aims to continue to offer a friendly and welcoming environment. The office has dual aspect windows allowing a lar
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30135116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PRH, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.