Silloth, Cumbria, CA7 4QQ
- 12 Month Park
- Bespoke Options
- Designated Parking
- Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking
- Exclusive Development
- Fully Furnished
- Fully Residential
This Park Home has a residential specification and is a favourite among people that want something spacious and luxurious.
With very competitive annual pitch fees, here’s what you can expect from the Clearwater Lodge:
• Energy efficient white PVCu double glazed windows and doors
• Gas central heating system featuring high-efficiency condensing combi boiler
• Double cavity gas oven/grill with glass splash-back and extractor fan
• Quad shower enclosure with thermostatic shower
• Kingsize bed with lift-up storage system
• Full residential specification
Situated on Meadow View Residential Park, experience a lifestyle perfectly suited to those aged 50+ looking to enjoy the benefits of living in a secure gated community. Live in a relaxing environment only 100m from the sea in Silloth-on-Solway, a short drive to the world-renowned scenery of the Lake District.
Whether you are looking to downsize, move closer to family and friends, or simply just want to get away from it all, our Park Homes at Meadow View offer you all the amenities and custom design you could ask for.
The benefits of living on Meadow View Residential Park
• Secure Gated Community
• Only 100m to the sea
• Level Park
• Up to 10 Years Warranty
• Exclusive Owners Events
Whether you prefer the comfort and luxury of your Park Home, or the outdoor active lifestyle, the local town of Silloth-on-Solway has a sports club for everyone, including a championship golf course.
Our Park can be as tranquil or energetic as you wish. You are only a few minutes from Solway Holiday Village, where you can avail of all facilities including:
• Heated Indoor Swimming Pool
• Family Bar & Bistro
• Daytime & Evening Entertainment
COVID-19 Update: All our agents are still available to speak to either by phone or by email during normal business hours however, the Parks themselves may be operating differently. Brochures and/or video tours may be available on selected homes and Parks. Please continue to enquire for more details. Thank you.
Parkmove are passionate about your park lifestyle. Whether you're looking for retirement, a second home or an investment we would love to help you find your dream home on the perfect park.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Contact us anyway! Our dedicated team are here to help and using their industry experience can help you find the right park home for you.
Parkmove Ltd. uses the Parkmove website to advertise properties that are of potential interest to its customers. Liability is not accepted for the purchasing or renting of such properties and due diligence should be taken on behalf of the customer to make full, comprehensive and reasonable inquiries into the aforementioned properties to assess suitability and size, amongst other factors. ParkMove Ltd does not accept responsibility for the property sale or lease whatsoever, and previous owners and/or agents should be contacted for further information in relation to the property.
Silloth, Cumbria, CA7 4QQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aspatria Station8.4 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Parkmove
Experts in the process of buying and selling Residential Park homes, Leisure homes and lodges?
Created by industry professionals, whether you're an individual looking to sell or a park looking to sell a whole development we have packages to suit everyone. We currently cover Scotland, England & Wales.
Traditional estate agents struggle to market this type of property due to a lack of understanding of the sector?Great news, there is a better way! Individual
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Park Move, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.