South Shore Street, Haslingden, Rossendale
- South Shore Street, Haslingden, Rossendale
- 2 Bedroom, Mid-Terrace Home
- Good Size Living Accommodation
- Well Presented Throughout
- Attractive Outlook To Front
- Front Forecourt Garden & Rear Yard
- NO CHAIN DELAY
- Contact Us To View
South Shore Street, Haslingden, Rossendale is a 2 bedroom mid-terrace home in an elevated position, offering attractive outlooks to the front over the front forecourt garden and spacious living accommodation inside. Well presented, with modern neutral decor throughout, the property also has a good modern Kitchen and Bathroom too. Within easy reach of Haslingden town centre amenities and convenient for commuter connections and public transport too, the property also is well situated for good local schools. The property provides the additional benefit of being offered FOR SALE WITH NO CHAIN DELAY.
Internally, the property briefly comprises: Lounge, Dining Kitchen, first floor Landing off to Bedrooms 1 & 2, (both double) and Bathroom. To the rear is a paved yard while to the front is a forecourt garden overlooking those attractive outlooks.
Located close to Haslingden town centre, yet in a comparatively peaceful location away from main routes, South Shore Street offers a cul-de-sac setting and overlooks St Mary's recreation ground to the front.
* 2 Double Bedroom, Mid-Terrace Home * Modern Neutral Decor, Well Presented Throughout * Good Size Living Accommodation * Modern Kitchen & Bathroom * Convenient Location Close To Haslingden Town Centre * Front Forecourt & Rear Patio Yard
Lounge - 4.44m x 4.24m (14'7" x 13'11") -
Kitchen/Dining Room - 3.66m x 4.24m (12'0" x 13'11") -
Under Stairs Store -
Bedroom 1 - 4.46m x 4.24m (14'8" x 13'11") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.66m x 2.86m (12'0" x 9'5") -
Bathroom - 2.68m x 1.36m (8'10" x 4'6") -
Front Forecourt Garden -
Rear Yard -
Agents Notes - Council Tax: Band 'A'
Stamp Duty: 0% up to £500,000, 5% of the amount between £500,001 & £925,000, 10% of the amount between £925,001 & £1,500,000. For some purchases, an additional 3% surcharge may be payable on properties with a sale price of £40,000 and over. Please call us for any clarification on the new Stamp Duty system or to find out what this means for your purchase.
Disclaimer - Unless stated otherwise, these details may be in a draft format subject to approval by the property's vendors. Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included with this property are in full working order. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves as to the condition of any particular item and no employee of Farrow & Farrow has the authority to make any guarantees in any regard. The dimensions stated have been measured electronically and as such may have a margin of error, nor should they be relied upon for the purchase or placement of furnishings, floor coverings etc. Details provided within these property particulars are subject to potential errors, but have been approved by the vendor(s) and in any event, errors and omissions are excepted. These property details do not in any way, constitute any part of an offer or contract, nor should they be relied upon solely or as a statement of fact. In the event of any structural changes or developments to the property, any prospective purchaser should satisfy themselves that all appropriate approvals from Planning, Building Control etc, have been obtained and complied with.
BrochuresBrochureSouth Shore Street, Haslingden, Rossendale
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
South Shore Street, Haslingden, Rossendale
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Accrington Station3.7 miles
- Church & Ostwaldwistle Station4.0 miles
- Huncoat Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Farrow & Farrow
Not all estate agents are the same and Farrow & Farrow are different! We are a modern agent, with new ideas and a fresh new approach to outstanding customer service, but with comprehensive knowledge and market expertise, from working in the Rossendale Valley handling property sales and lettings for over 10 years.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30135941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrow & Farrow, Rossendale & Bacup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.