- Luxury studio apartment
- Shared cooking facilities
- En-suite shower/ WC
- Ample built in storage
- Own fridge freezer and washer/ dryer
- Fantastic location
- Furnished to a high standard
- Suitable for a single professional
Each studio is finished to the highest specification with contemporary en-suite bathroom, ample built in storage, own small kitchenette with sink and an under counter fridge, wall hung smart TV and complete with modern furnishings.
The studios are complemented by a communal kitchen and dining area. This unique modern development is set within the heart of Crouch End with all amenities on your doorstep.
The price including all bills except for TV license is £975 per calendar month. High speed internet also included.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hornsey Station0.6 miles
- Crouch Hill Station0.6 miles
- Harringay Station0.7 miles
About the agent
We are an independent, specialist estate agency covering the North London area. With a combined in-house experience of over 20 years working in lettings, management and sales in the prime markets of North London, we are well-equipped to assist you with all your property needs. Hard work, coupled with technology, innovation and our in-depth understanding of the property market give us the edge in a highly competitive industry. We invest heavily in the training and development of our team t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101380003727. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reliable Homes, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.