Holyrood Court, Watford Town Centre
- One Bedroom Flat
- Ground Floor Location
- Immaculate order throughout
- Good size living room open plan to kitchen
- Modern well Fitted Kitchen with appliances
- Bright and Modern flat
- Parking space provided
- Walking distance to Town Centre
- Just 0.7 mile to Watford Junction Station
ZERO DEPOSIT AVAILABLE
A well presented, spacious one bedroom ground floor flat with secure parking for one car.
The development is quiet and immaculately maintained, and located in the centre of Watford, just off the ring road providing quick and convenient access to the High Street and all three stations in Watford (Watford Metropolitan Station, Watford High Street & Watford Junction Station).
Throughout the property provides a bright spacious environment and has plenty of practical storage. We think this property is ideal for either a couple or individual.
Entrance Hallway (with Entry Phone System)
Semi Open Plan Kitchen with Appliances
Bathroom (with Electric Shower)
Allocated Parking Space (for one car)
Well Kept Communal Grounds
As you would expect, the way we do business has changed during the current pandemic, and our current procedures are designed to protect you, our staff and to apply the Government's guidelines.
We'd firstly like to to view our properties virtually via a Video Viewing. We'll be able to show you the actual appliances, the kitchen and bathrooms in detail and the inside and outside of the property. Before making a decision we would recommend that you view the property from the outside, look at the local area and most important, make a list of questions as you think of them. We love to help to answer your questions so do not be afraid to ask. We can arrange physical viewings if you feel you need to actually view the property but the property market is fast moving and your preferred property may have been taken by another customer.
If you would like to proceed to rent a property through Colin Dean Residential, our easy 5 step reservation process is as follows
- No admin fees...only a prepayment of one weeks rent as a "Holding Fee".
- You sign a binding reservation form electronically confirming you agree to our terms of arranging this letting. We will provide you a Draft Tenancy Agreement, a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate, the Gas Safety Inspection Certificate (if any) and the Government's guide on "How To Rent". Please read these carefully before you make a commitment.
- Once signed and reserved, our referencing partners, Vouch, contact each tenant to complete a referencing application via their handy App based system
- You complete the referencing process within 10 days of reserving the property. If you delay or fail the referencing process or choose not to proceed your application will be cancelled and your "Holding Fee" will be retained to cover our abortive costs.
- If your references are acceptable you will be invited to pay the first months rent and the full deposit (or arrange a Zero Deposit Guarantee) and to sign your tenancy agreement to commit to this property, no later than 15 days after reserving the property. This is known as the "Deadline for Agreement".
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull DetailsElectrical Saf...How to Rent Guide
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Holyrood Court, Watford Town Centre
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford High Street Station0.4 miles
- Watford Junction Station0.6 miles
- Watford Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Colin Dean Residential were established in 1989. Since then we have developed a reputation for providing a Fair, Efficient and Reliable Service to clients seeking to Let, Sell and have their properties Managed.
With over 20 years of experience, we have developed an extensive knowledge of the local property market enabling us to offer a wide-ranging service that is both friendly and professional as befits our reputation. We are committed to providing all of our customers with individual
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7628051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colin Dean Residential, Harrow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.