Staines Road, Feltham
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- En-suite rooms!
- Fully furnished
- Close to Heathrow!
- Close to Feltham & Heathrow Railway station
- Off Street parking
- Fixed bills £125
- Easy access to M4/M25 motorways
- EPC - D
- Available NOW!
Staines Road, Feltham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4 Station0.5 miles
- Heathrow Express Terminal 4 Station0.6 miles
- Ashford Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Langhams Property........
Our aim is to establish individual relationships with our clients through a business which is built on energy, agility, professionalism and knowledge.
Our enthusiasm shows our clients that we will always deliver, and with a demonstrable record of success we believe that having local knowledge about the places we operate, gives us the edge over other Estate Agents. We want to be the agent that not only understands the local area around our offi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10625686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Langhams Estate Agents, Slough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.