Cranford Avenue, Knutsford
- Stunning Victorian home with beautifully arranged character accommodation over four floors
- Very desirable tree lined road within minutes of the Town and Heath
- Four bedrooms presently used as three with a master suite with dressing room and en-suite
- Super extended open plan living dining kitchen with island and French doors to courtyard
- Three bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Basement ripe for conversion
Located on a very desirable and popular tree lined avenue of attractive Victorian properties this terrace is one of the larger, garden fronted and retains much of its original character and charm. The rear courtyard is ideal for al-fresco entertaining and has been landscaped to terracing and ornamental walls with a private Westerly aspect.
More recently extended the accommodation now incorporates a much larger open plan, living dining kitchen with island and French doors to the courtyard. Also a utility room and shower room/WC. A large hall serves the original living and dining room with feature fireplaces; the staircase winding to the first and second floors. Three well appointed and generous bedrooms with two bathrooms could be four given the size of the master through room presently enjoying a sizable dressing room.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Cranford Avenue, Knutsford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Knutsford Station0.3 miles
- Plumley Station2.5 miles
- Mobberley Station2.8 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agents.
The Knutsford office is run by Andrew Rogers, a co-owner with over twenty five years’
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 523805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.