Fishers Wood, Sunningdale
- Spacious Georgian style mansion
- Prestigious private location
- Stunning open -plan kitchen / dining / sitting area with bespoke kitchen and bi-fold doors
- Formal dining and reception with high ceilings and luxury features
- TV / media room
- Master Suite with two dressing areas and large ensuite bathroom
- Five further bedroom suites and games room
- Manicured gardens in excess of 0.75 acres with a southerly aspect to the rear
- Beautiful interior décor throughout
- Electric gate with spacious drive and triple garage
Combining the advantages of country living with the convenience of excellent transport links and easy access to London, the motorway network and Heathrow Airport. Shops catering for day-to-day needs are available in Windlesham, Sunningdale, Ascot and Virginia Water, whilst the towns of Windsor Ascot Racecourse, Wentworth Clubhouse and Guildford offer more extensive amenities.
The local area benefits from a number of exceptional restaurants and pubs. There are excellent schools in the area, including St. Mary's School, Heathfield, St. George's, Eton College, Wellington College, Lambrook Prep School, Hall Grove, Papplewick, The ACS International and TASIS. High Pines backs onto the world-famous Sunningdale Golf Course and Wentworth is located only a short distance away.
Polo is available at Ascot Park, Guards Polo Club and the Royal Berkshire Polo Club and there is horse racing at Ascot and Windsor. Excellent spa facilities are available at Pennyhill Park, Coworth Park, Wentworth and Foxhills.
All mains services connected
Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Fishers Wood, Sunningdale
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sunningdale Station0.7 miles
- Longcross Station1.1 miles
- Virginia Water Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Barton Wyatt have been in Virginia Water for several decades.
The business is run by the local Wyatt family, with the help of a large team of professionals.
Our broad based Estate Agency covers many areas of property, including -
Property sales, corporate lettings, property management, a specialist new homes department, land appraisal, acquisition and disposal, planning matters, development advice, buy to-to-let advice, portfolio advice and management, property refurbishment
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BVWCC_612380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barton Wyatt, Virginia Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.