146 Kings Road, Brighton
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 143 Years Left On The Lease
- Stunning Sea Views
- Central Location
- Loft Storage Space
- Top Floor Apartment
- Well Presented
- Potential For Further Improvement
- EPC - TBC
- Council Tax - TBC
This popular residential location offers convenient access to the seafront/promenade, British Airways' i360, many restaurants, cafes & shops in nearby Church Road/Western Road and bus services to Brighton city centre. Waitrose is just 0.3 miles away and both Brighton and Hove Mainline Stations are within close proximity to Brunswick Square, with frequent services to Gatwick (24/32 minutes), London Victoria (56/66 minutes) and London Bridge (63/70 minutes), for fast access to London. The nearby A23 directly connects with the M23 and M25, bringing Gatwick and Heathrow within easy reach by car.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
146 Kings Road, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.8 miles
- Hove Station1.1 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.3 miles
About the agent
why so many people trust Mansell McTaggart to sell their property
bigger is better
With 17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey, we have plenty of experience to draw on, so you can be sure we know the market when it comes to discussing the value of your property.
This also means that we will have lots of buyers registered, and so will be very likely to find a buyer for you as soon as possible.
no unreasonable tie-ins
We NEVER tie you into on
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10608084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.