Great Pulteney Street
- A stylish and contemporary 2 bedroom apartment located a short level walk from Bath city centre
- Recently refurbished to an exceptional standard throughout
- Light and spacious open plan living room
- Beautiful kitchen with stone work surfaces, integral appliances and a central island
- Hallway with fitted storage and a home office space
- Good sized double bedroom
- Exquisite shower room
- A second bedroom/home office
- Well maintained communal halls
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: Property Redress Scheme (PRS011829)
Client Money Protection provided by: Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme (C0126998)
Great Pulteney Street
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bath Spa Station0.4 miles
- Oldfield Park Station1.1 miles
- Freshford Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Reside specialise in the rental of high quality homes and the superior level of service those properties require.
Both Landlords and Tenants benefit from our attention to detail, our cutting edge range of services and our commitment to excellent customer service, validated by our numerous positive Google Reviews.
We let a wide variety of properties in the World Heritage city of Bath and the surrounding towns and villages, from contemporary city apartments to sprawling Georgian est
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1183_RESI. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reside Bath Limited, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.