Dalloway Close, B5
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Sleeps Two Students
- £111 PPPW
- Easy Access to Birmingham City Centre Transport
- Close to Birmingham City University
- Close to Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- Call Oakmans Today
CALL OAKMANS TODAY TO FIND YOUR PERFECT STUDENT PROPERTY!
Introducing this student property available from 01/07/2021 offering accommodation briefly comprising of; two bedrooms, one bathroom, kitchen and open plan living/dining area.
Set in a fantastic location in Edgbaston, ideal for those studying at Aston University and BCU being closer to the city centre. This area offers lots several direct transport links to the city centre, and has various surrounding local amenities, such as parks, shops and restaurants. To avoid disappointment, Call Oakmans Today To Arrange Your Viewing!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Dalloway Close, B5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Five Ways Station0.8 miles
- Birmingham New Street Station1.3 miles
- Bordesley Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2460297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakmans Estate Agents, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.