Otley Terrace, E5 9RG
- Available Now
- Arranged Over Three Floors
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Brand new build
- Close to Millfields Park
- Short Walk to Clapton Station
- Two bathrooms and additional W/C
- Exposed Brickwork in Living Room
- Built in storage throughout
- Flexible Furnishing
Otley Terrace is a quite cul de sac street situated in Clapton, E5 offering immediate access to Millfields Park. The buzzing Chatsworth Road is just a short stroll from the property which has an array of coffee shops, pubs, local eateries and shops. Local amenities of both Lower and Upper Clapton are within easy reach, inclusive of excellent bus routes into the city and Clapton Overground Station.
Available immediately, flexible furnishings.
Otley Terrace, E5 9RG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clapton Station0.5 miles
- Lea Bridge0.6 miles
- Rectory Road Station0.9 miles
About the agent
James Edward Lettings is a rapidly establishing, premium "hybrid" estate agency specifically designed to offer landlords, tenants, vendors and buyers of London the service levels expected from that of a larger, more commercial agency at a better price.
We wholeheartedly understand what's important to people who require the services of estate agents, which is why we strive to comprehensively care for your needs and requirements at all times. We're passionate about what we do and how we d
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Edward Properties, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.