Keeling Street, North Somercotes, Louth
- No Upward Chain - PERFECT First Time or Investment Buy
- Greatly Improved Modern 3 Bed End Town House
- Entrance Hall, Lounge, re-fitted Dining Kitchen, Conservatory & Cloaks/Wc
- 3 Good Sized Bedrooms & 3 Piece Bathroom with over bath Shower.
- Corner Plot Position - Gardens to 3 Sides & Parking
GREAT VILLAGE LOCATION - No Upward Chain - PERFECT First Time or Investment Buy, Greatly Improved Modern 3 Bed End Town House, Entrance Hall, Lounge, re-fitted Dining Kitchen, Conservatory & Cloaks/Wc, 3 Good Sized Bedrooms & 3 Piece Bathroom, Corner Plot Position - Gardens to 3 Sides & Parking.
***ATTENTION FIRST TIME AND INVESTMENT BUYERS - FOR SALE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN***
This Immaculately Presented, Modern 3 Bed End Town House, which has recently undergone a scheme of refurbishment, truly must be viewed at the earliest opportunity to be fully appreciated. Occupying a great corner plot with gardens extending to three sides and also offering designated off road parking adjacent. Internally, the well proportioned accommodation, which has also recently benefited from neutral redecoration & new floor coverings throughout, comprises Entrance Porch & Hallway area, Lounge with double doors leading into the well equipped Dining Kitchen which also benefits from a rear Conservatory off & a ground floor Cloaks/Wc. To the first floor are 3 good sized Bedrooms & a 3 piece Bathroom with Shower.
Located in North Somercotes, a sought after coastal village in the East Lindsey district & the Marshes area of Lincolnshire, providing access to numerous nearby Village facilities which include convenience stores, Pubs, Restaurants, Shops, Primary School, Post Office etc. North Somercotes is also conveniently situated between the established Seaside Towns of Mablethorpe & Cleethorpes, which offer a wide range of Seafront Amenities & BEACH FRONT Attractions, whilst alittle further afield can be found the coastal village resort of Sutton-On-Sea, the capital of the Lincolnshire Wolds - Louth, the thriving East Coast Resort of Skegness & the popular 'Donna Nook' nature reserve.
A double glazed entrance door leads into the useful Porch area, which has additional natural light on account of the double glazed window to the front elevation. The Porch also incorporates the electric fuse box which was installed in 2020, coved ceiling and door leading into;
Having a radiator, stairs leading to the first floor, coved ceiling and door leading to;
Lounge 13' x 14' 5" ( 3.96m x 4.39m )
Benefiting from a double glazed window to the front elevation, coved ceiling, radiator and double doors leading into;
Dining Kitchen 9' 6" x 16' 3" ( 2.90m x 4.95m )
Being well equipped with a recently fitted good range of stylish wall, base and drawer units incorporating tiled splashbacks, good worktop areas, 1 1/4 bowl inset stainless sink with mixer taps over, an integrated electric oven, hob & stainless steel extractor with matching splashback in addition to an integrated fridge. The kitchen also has ample room to accommodate a Dining Table along with space & plumbing for a washing machine, a double glazed window over looking the rear garden, a radiator, a double glazed door with inset panels to the top half leading into the adjacent rear conservatory and a door leading into;
A really useful & practical feature of the home incorporating a low flush Wc, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks & an extractor.
Conservatory 8' 1" x 8' 4" ( 2.46m x 2.54m )
Being of uPvc double glazed construction with a poly carbonate style roof over, the conservatory benefits from good natural light on account of the double glazed windows to three elevations enable views of the garden, the conservatory also has the benefit of a light.
First Floor - Landing
The Landing area has an open banister staircase, loft hatch access & doors leading into;
Bedroom One 12' 4" Max x 9' 8" Max ( 3.76m Max x 2.95m Max )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and a built in double wardrobe which is a really practical feature of the room.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 10' ( 2.95m x 3.05m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and a built in wardrobe which is a really practical feature of the room.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" Max x 7' 1" Max ( 2.36m Max x 2.16m Max )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and a built in over stairs cupboard which is a really practical feature of the room.
Bathroom 6' 6" x 6' 1" ( 1.98m x 1.85m )
Fitted with a three piece suite which comprises panelled bath with mains shower over, low flush Wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor, radiator, double glazed opaque window to the rear & a combination of tiled & aqua board style spalshbacks.
External - Gardens
The property occupies a corner position with gardens extending to three sides, being mainly laid to lawn, paving & gravelled areas with inset shrubs for ease of maintenance. The boundaries have the benefit of fenced & brick wall enclosures with a wrought iron pedestrian access gate to the front & a further pedestrian access gate to the side. The garden also has the benefit of outside storage by way of a timber garden shed to the side garden where the oil storage tank can also be located, whilst to the rear of the property can be found the oil fired central heating boiler.
The property also has the benefit of an allocated parking space in an adjacent parking area where visitor parking provision can also be found on a first come first serve basis.
Please follow the link below which will provide a useful source of information relating to the local area.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please call the selling agent William H Brown in Skegness.
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Keeling Street, North Somercotes, Louth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cleethorpes Station10.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Skegness William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Skegness
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG106926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.