Church Meadow, Claypole, Newark
- Well Presented Cottage
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge/Diner & Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Block Paved Driveway
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Popular Village Location
- Rural Outlook, NO CHAIN
- Tenure: Freehold, EPC 'C'
Entrance Hall - 3.20m x 1.75m max (10'6 x 5'9 max) -
Ground Floor W.C. - 1.42m x 0.99m (4'8 x 3'3) -
Kitchen - 3.02m x 2.84m max (9'11 x 9'4 max) -
Lounge/Diner - 5.69m x 3.38m (18'8 x 11'1) -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom 1 - 5.72m x 3.63m max (18'9 x 11'11 max) -
Bedroom 2 - 3.02m x 2.79m max (9'11 x 9'2 max) -
Bathroom - 2.16m x 2.01m (7'1 x 6'7) -
Agent's Note - Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct, their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All services and appliances have not and will not be tested, measurements cannot be taken to be accurate, they are given as a guide only.
BrochuresBrochureChurch Meadow, Claypole, Newark
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Church Meadow, Claypole, Newark
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newark North Gate Station4.2 miles
- Newark Castle Station4.6 miles
- Elton & Orston Station7.2 miles
About the agent
Newton Fallowell Newark is a privately owned MULTI AWARD WINNING sales Franchise owned by Neil & Jude Sime, which benefits from being part of a wider Newton Fallowell office network with 30+ branches.
Our experienced team is made up of hard working & conscientious property people, with a reputation for professionalism. Our modern office is located on one of the town's main thoroughfares Middle Gate and provides a comprehensive range of property services
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30142834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.