Hattersley Road West, Hyde, SK15
- *** Available with Zero deposit Guaranatee ***
- Living/dining area
- Brand new kitchen units
- Front and rear garden
- Available immediately
- Three double bedroom
- Off road parking
- Video viewing available at your request
- Accept Pets
- Close to public transport
Hattersley Road West is a well presented terrace home located in the popular area of Hyde. For those looking for public transport links, Hattersley train station is just a 5 minute walk away which offers a regular service into Manchester Piccadilly train station. There is a large Tesco nearby, but Hyde town centre also offers smaller local shops and two more supermarkets. You are also in the catchment area for some excellent local schools.
The ground floor comprises of large living/dining area,leading to a 'L' shaped kitchen with brand new kitchen units and a breakfast bar. The rear yard is to a generous size with half paved and the other half lawn. The first floor comprises of three double bedrooms, a two piece family bathroom complete with shower over bath and a separate W.C.
Offered part furnished and is available immediately. Video viewing available at your request. you can find parking to the rear of the property.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Image
Hattersley Road West, Hyde, SK15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hattersley Station0.6 miles
- Broadbottom Station0.8 miles
- Godley Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Bridgfords have been successfully selling and renting properties since 1832 and have become the dominant name in the sales and lettings market in the North, with over 70 offices. Our reputation has been built on expert local knowledge, professionalism and excellent customer care.
Until recently, the name was synonymous with the property market in the North West, but we now cover the entire North region with offices in Manchester, Cheshire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Lancashire, County D
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000603753. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Denton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.