Wilton Road, Redhill, RH1
- Detached one bedroom house
- Newly built
- Private decked garden
- Off street parking
- Modern open plan kitchen / living room
- Downstairs WC
- Bedroom with built in wardrobe
- En suite shower room
- 0.6 miles to Redhill Train Station
- 0.6 miles to Earlswood Train Station
A newly built one bedroom detached house on Wilton Road. The house comprises an entrance hallway, which leads down stairs to an open plan kitchen living room, with integrated fridge freezer and the downstairs WC. To the rear, patio doors look out onto the private decked garden; the garden gate provides access from Brook Street. On the first floor is the bedroom, with built in wardrobe, and the en suite shower room. To the front, the property benefits from off street parking, and there is side access which takes you from the front down to the rear garden.
This house is located 0.6 miles from Redhill Station, 0.6 miles from Earlswood Station and just off the A23.
Lower Ground Floor
Open Plan Kitchen/ Living Room
9' 2" x 29' 4" (2.79m x 8.94m)
with space for washing machine
Upper Ground Floor
9' 0" x 10' 0" (2.74m x 3.05m)
with en suite shower room and skylights
Wilton Road, Redhill, RH1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Earlswood (Surrey) Station0.4 miles
- Redhill Station0.5 miles
- Reigate Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Howard Cundey Live is available 24/7 online via Personal Property Hubs offers a modern alternative to paying commission, enabling you to have a more hands-on approach to selling your home. This is a fixed fee service that is paid for when you put your property on the market, with a selection of services you can choose to suit your individual needs. You manage your sale online in your own dedicated property hub in the cloud. The technology enables you to oversee many of the aspects of your pro
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18352625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard Cundey LIVE, Howard Cundey LIVE. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.