White Road, Chesterfield, S43
- Ideal First Home
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Three Generous Sized Bedrooms
- Enclosed Garden With Summer House
- Private Driveway
- Close To Local Amenities
- Excellent Transport Links
- Not To Be Missed!
The impressive and beautifully proportioned property offers open plan living, a gas central heating system, and double glazing throughout. The property has been recently upgraded by the current owners and has been redecorated, new laminate flooring fitted, and has had decking fitted in the garden.
The deceptively spacious home is tastefully decorated with high-quality modern fixtures and fittings whilst offering huge kerb appeal and an abundance of charm and character throughout.
Downstairs boasts an entrance hall, a spacious living room, a dining room which is full of natural light (with credit to the french patio doors), and a modern kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with a range of matching wooden base and wall units, an integrated induction hob and oven and has space provided for a washing machine, dishwasher, and fridge freezer.
Upstairs, the property comprises of three generous bedrooms, a landing (with built-in storage) and a stylish family bathroom featuring a three-piece suite. There is also access to the partially boarded loft via the landing.
To the rear of the property, there is a generous enclosed private garden which is beautifully landscaped featuring decking, patio, a shed (with power and lighting), lawn, mature shrubs, and a summer house.
To the front of the property, there is a private driveway providing ample off-street parking for three vehicles and a front lawned garden.
Early viewing is essential to avoid missing out on this superb home!
£150,000.00 Offers Over.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
White Road, Chesterfield, S43
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station4.0 miles
- Halfway Tram Stop4.0 miles
- Westfield Tram Stop4.3 miles
About the agent
Strike is changing what it means to be an estate agent. For too long, selling your home has meant high fees and pointless jargon. So we're turning the industry on its head - and we're making it simple, transparent and FREE.
We offer a full estate agency service for free. By combining technology and local expertise, we've taken the stress out of selling your home. From valuation and marketing to negotiating you the best offer, our team is by your side every step of the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS149731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strike, Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.