Wylam Street, Middlesbrough
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- Modernised, Improved & Fully Furnished Inner Terrace House with Two Bedrooms
- Will Make A Brilliant 'Buy-To-Let' Rental Property
- Within Close Walking Distance of Middlesbrough Town Centre & Teesside University Campus
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am – 4pm
UPVC entrance door with double glazed insert and radiator.
Front Sitting Room/Ground Floor Bedroom
4.34m into depth of bay window x 2.74m into depth of alcoves - 14'3 into depth of bay window x 9'0 into depth of alcoves. With radiator.
3.86m into depth of alcoves x 3.12m - 12'8 into depth of alcoves x 10'3. Staircase to the first floor and radiator. Opening into …………
2.92m x 1.78m
Matching range of light oak style wall, drawer and floor cupboards, roll top work surfaces with ceramic tiled splash backs and a single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Built-in electric oven and four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor canopy. Integrated fridge freezer and freestanding washing machine included. Ideal gas fired combi boiler and woodgrain effect laminate flooring.
UPVC exterior door with double glazed insert and built-in cupboard.
Ground Floor Bathroom
With a modern white three-piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and dual flush close couple WC. Waterproof bathroom wall panelling and chrome towel radiator.
Door opening onto the staircase to the loft bedroom.
4m into depth of alcoves x 2.97m - 13'1 into depth of alcoves x 9'9. With radiator.
4.01m into alcoves x 2.06m increasing to 3.94m to include depth of recess - 13'2 into alcoves x 6'9 increasing to 12'11 to include depth of recess. With radiator.
3.56m x 3.45m
(max). With radiator and front facing rooflight window.
There is a wall enclosed rear yard with rear access gate.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am – 4pm
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Wylam Street, Middlesbrough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Middlesbrough Station0.7 miles
- Thornaby Station2.3 miles
- Marton Station2.7 miles
About the agent
To an outsider, Middlesbrough might not be the most glamourous place to live, in fact, it was once handed the unenviable mantle of being "one of the worst places in the UK". Seriously, we're going to stand for that. Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our 'Boro' is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why......
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning c
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MID200695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.