St Mary's Road, Ascot
- Versatile accommodation suited to both family living and formal entertaining
- High ceilings and luxury features throughout
- Triple aspect drawing room with doors to the garden
- Open-plan Kitchen / breakfast room with central island, granite worksurfaces, range cooker and integral appliance
- Master suite comprising a bedroom, en suite dressing room and an en suite bathroom
- Electrically operated gates opening onto a driveway flanked by areas of lawn
- Under floor heating throughout the ground and first floors
- Parking for several vehicles in addition to access to the double garage
- Top floor bedroom / kitchenette and en suite shower room for an ideal Annex
- Manicured gardens offering a sunny Westerly facing aspect to the rear
Situated in a highly desirable and peaceful private road close to South Ascot and Sunninghill village. Ascot and Sunningdale are within easy reach, both of which offer a range of local shops catering for day-to-day needs whilst the towns of Windsor, Camberley, Guildford and Reading provide more extensive facilities.
The area is renowned for its excellent schools including Wellington College, Eton College, Lambrook, Sunningdale School, Papplewick, Heathfield School, St. Georges and St. Marys Ascot. For international schooling, TASIS (The American School) and ACS (American Community School) are both situated in the area.
Leisure and sporting facilities in the region are abundant with a number of prestigious golf clubs including Wentworth, Sunningdale, The Berkshire and Swinley Forest, and polo available at Coworth Park, the Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club and Guards Polo Club. The leafy local countryside, Swinley Forest and Virginia Water Lake provide good walking territory and horse riding is available on Chobham Common and in Windsor Great Park. The region boasts some of the finest restaurants with Coworth Park in Ascot, as well as the Waterside Inn and Heston Blumenthal's restaurants in Bray.
Excellent spa facilities are available at Pennyhill Park, Coworth Park, Wentworth and Foxhills. Attractions for all of the family include Windsor Castle, Legoland, Thorpe Park, Virginia Water Lake and Savill Garden.
The property has mains gas, electricity and mains drainage
Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
St Mary's Road, Ascot
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ascot Station0.9 miles
- Sunningdale Station1.5 miles
- Bagshot Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Barton Wyatt have been in Virginia Water for several decades.
The business is run by the local Wyatt family, with the help of a large team of professionals.
Our broad based Estate Agency covers many areas of property, including -
Property sales, corporate lettings, property management, a specialist new homes department, land appraisal, acquisition and disposal, planning matters, development advice, buy to-to-let advice, portfolio advice and management, property refurbishment
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BVWCC_604591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barton Wyatt, Virginia Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.