Ferndown Town Centre, BH22
- Two Double Bedrooms First Floor Flat
- Offered Un-Furnished With White Goods
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Neutral Bathroom Suite
- Seperate Living Room/ Diner
- View Today
- Sorry No Pets or DSS Considered
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Ferndown Town Centre, BH22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pokesdown Station5.8 miles
- Christchurch Station6.5 miles
About the agent
Lovett International is an award-winning Estate and Letting Agent in Dorset. With branches that cover Bournemouth, Poole, Southbourne, Christchurch and everywhere in between we are fully equipped to help you buy, sell, let or rent.
We approach every property transaction with passion, professionalism and transparency. With over 60 years of collective experience within the local property market we have a wealth of experience in dealing with all property types and have become a major playe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MEA2MEE1000314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett Estate & Lettings Agents, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.