Kimberley Street, Blyth
- Pre-War End-Terrace Family Home
- Conveniently Located Close to Most Local Amenities
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace and Fire
- Modern Breakfasting Kitchen
- Contemporary Re-Fitted Shower Room
- Two Double Bedrooms, Private Rear Yard
- Will Rent for Approximately £400pcm
Bidding Starts 24 Hours Prior.
Each auction property is offered at a guide price and is also subject to a reserve price. The guide price is the level where the bidding will commence. The reserve price is the seller’s minimum acceptable price at auction and the figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell. The reserve price, which may be up to 10% higher than the guide price, is not disclosed and remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. Both the guide price and the reserve price can be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction. The successful buyer pays a £750+VAT (total £900) Auction Administration Fee. Terms and conditions apply
Well Presented two bedroom family home, conveniently located for most local amenities and hospital. The property has a corner position and boasts, entrance hall, lounge with attractive feature fireplace and living flame fire, modern, white re-fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Contemporary downstairs shower room, two double bedrooms to the first floor, the master bedroom with fitted robes. Private and enclosed rear garden, gas radiator central heating system, double glazing. Will rent for approximately £400pcm
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Kimberley Street, Blyth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cramlington Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Established in 1990, Rook Matthews Sayer are the region's leading estate agent and lettings agent. With a prominent high street branch network coupled with dedicated local experts ready to help you move, our approach is both personal and professional. We aim to sell or let your home for the best possible price with our pro-active approach. We have helped thousands of homeowners and landlords sell and let their homes in the region.
Every week, around 500 new prospective buyers and prospe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10619585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rook Matthews Sayer, Blyth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Blyth on 01670 630031.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.