Station Road, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
- Beautifully Presented Modern Four Bedroomed Detached House
- Easy Access to Both Town Centre & Railway Station
- 17ft Kitchen With Built-in Oven, Hob, Fridge & Dishwasher
- 20ft Lounge
- Two Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En-Suite)
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Compact Low Maintenance Enclosed Garden To Rear
- Off Road Parking
- EPC BAND C
THE ACCOMMODATION (Dimensions given are approximate only).
ENTRANCE CANOPY With light.
ENTRANCE HALL With stairway off, central heating thermostat.
LOUNGE 20' (max) x 11'1" (max) With t.v. point, double glazed French doors to rear garden.
FITTED KITCHEN/DINER 17'8" (max) x 10'8" (max) With peninsular preparation surface/breakfast bar with drawers under, built in fridge, built in dishwasher, built in electric hob, built in electric oven, electric hob hood, inset stainless steel single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap and cupboards under, part tiled walls, preparation surfaces with cupboards under, range of wall cupboards.
GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM /W.C. With low level w.c., inset hand washbasin with mixer tap and cupboard under.
UTILITY 10'6" (max) x 8'9" (max) With work top with space/plumbing under for automatic washing machine and space for condensing tumble drier, extractor fan, inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and cupboards under, broom cupboard, walk-in cloaks cupboard with power point and plumbing for American freezer.
LANDING With built-in airing cupboard housing VIESSMAN gas fired wall mounted combi boiler.
FAMILY BATHROOM/W.C./SHOWER ROOM With shower bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, integrated hand washbasin with mixer tap and cupboards under, integrated low level w.c., part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
BEDROOM NO. 1 11' (max) x 11'1" (max).
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM/W.C. With tiled floor, part tiled walls, tiled and screened double shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, low level w.c., integrated hand washbasin with mixer tap and cupboard under, extractor fan, shaver point.
BEDROOM NO. 2 10'10" (max) x 10' (max) 'L'shaped.
BEDROOM NO. 3 9'9" (max) x 8'1" (max).
BEDROOM NO. 4 7'8" (max) x 7'3" (max).
OUTSIDE COLD WATER TAP OUTSIDE LANTERN
GARDENS Gardens to front down to a block paved off road parking space. Paved pathway to side leads through a timber gate to the easily maintained compact rear garden which is laid to lawn with paved patio etc.
N.B. The property has the benefit of Photovoltaic Solar panels within the ownership of the property.
Station Road, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station0.4 miles
- Manea Station5.4 miles
About the agent
FIXED SELLING FEE £1,995 (inc.vat) - NO SALE NO FEE - FREE EPC - NO HIDDEN CHARGES - NO UP FRONT PAYMENTS - ANY PROPERTY ANY PRICE - PHONE NOW FOR A FREE VALUATION!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference M4585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Hale Estates, MARCH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.