- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen / Diner
- Three Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Let to Students for £1200 PCM
Entrance - Accessed via communal front door with entryphone system. Stairs rising to first floor. Composite door to front, Mains wired smoke alarm and emergency light, door to kitchen and opening to hallway.
Kitchen - 3.82 x 3.0 (12'6" x 9'10") - Fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted cupboards and drawers with built in oven, hob and extractor hood. Wall mounted boiler. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Mains wired heat detector. Double glazed window to rear, pantry cupboard and space for table and chairs.
Hallway - Gas and electric metres. Doors to following:
Bedroom One - 3.84 x 2.49 (12'7" x 8'2") - Double glazed window and door opening onto Balcony. Mains wired smoke alarm & radiator.
Bedroom Two - 2.92 x 3.62 (9'6" x 11'10") - Radiator and mains wired smoke alarm. Double glazed window to front and built in cupboards.
Bedroom Three - 3.03 x 3.14 (9'11" x 10'3") - Radiator and mains wired smoke alarm. Double glazed window to rear and built in cupboard.
Shower Room - Shower cubical with wall mounted electric shower. Wash hand basin, low level WC and double glazed frosted window to rear.
Tenure - Leasehold. Remaining length of lease is 92 years and service charge for this year is £34.43 per month.
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hatfield Station0.9 miles
- Welham Green Station1.9 miles
- Brookmans Park Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Pike's Estate Agents, first opened in 1997 at 7 The Arcade, Hatfield. In a prominent location, lying in the main thoroughfare from the Market Place to Asda Superstore. With our eye-catching display, attracting potential buyers and sellers alike to our company.
Pike's Estate Agents, offer a high degree of professionalism, for all your buying, selling and letting needs, with a large portfolio of satisfied clients.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30150407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pikes Estate Agents, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.