Oxford Road, Calne
- Plot 133- 1017 sq ft
- Three Bed End Terrace
- Beautifully Equipped Kitchen with Dishwasher and Fridge/Freezer
- Fitted Wardrobe and En Suite to Bedroom One
- Good Sized Lounge with French Doors to Garden
- Viewing by Appointment Only
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Atwell Martin
Viewing Arrangements - Open Monday - Friday 10am - 4pm
High Penn Park Site Office
The Accommodation - Accommodation includes: entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, kitchen/dining room to the ground floor. Master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. Externally the property offers an enclosed, turfed, rear garden and two parking spaces in car port.
Situation Calne - Calne, the 'Town of Discovery' is situated in the heart of the Wiltshire countryside. The town retains many buildings of historical interest, including St Marys, a beautiful example of a 12th Century Parish Church. Modern day Calne benefits from a weekly market and various sports and leisure facilities. There is also a selection of shops and supermarkets, a libray, public and private schooling for all ages. Just outside the town is the village of Cherhill. Here you will find Wiltshire's most dramatic White Horse carved on the chalk hillside below an ironage fort. A short drive away are the UNESCO Word Heritage Sites of Avebury, Silbury Hill, Stonehenge, Lacock Abbey and the Georgian City of Bath. A couple of miles away is Bowood House with beautiful gardens and luxury Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort.
There is good access to Bristol, Bath and Swindon thanks to the A4 and M4 and in the nearby town of Chippenham there is an excellent mainline service to London for commuters
Agents Note - Photographs are taken from computer generated images, show homes and plots currently available.
BrochuresBrochureOxford Road, Calne
Oxford Road, Calne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chippenham Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Atwell Martin. We are a successful firm of estate agents with a network of offices throughout North Wiltshire having established an excellent reputation for achieving sales for over 20 years. We pride ourselves on our exceptional levels of service and knowledgeable staff. Our team in Calne is headed up by Jane Slusarczyk.
Our Highly experienced property advisors are always willing to help.
Please contact us for a Free M
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30150511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Atwell Martin, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.