Lightfoot Lane, Fulwood, Preston, PR4
- £10,000 Deposit Contribution available*
- *Offer ends 28th February 2021
- NHS workers eligible for £12,250 deposit contribution
- Corner plot with lovely front garden space
- End-terrace with long driveway
- Tandem parking space
- French doors to south facing garden
- Open-plan kitchen/family dining room
With an open plan kitchen/dining and family area looking over the garden, the Hadley is a detached home built with family at heart. The lounge comfortably sits 7, perfect for movie nights. Completing the ground floor is a cloakroom and separate utility. Upstairs an en suite serves the main bedroom, with a family bathroom for the rest of the household. A further double and single bedroom complete this home.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 5455mm x 3131mm (17'10'' x 10'3'')
- Lounge - 5455mm x 3242mm (17'10'' x 10'7'')
- Utility - 1727mm x 1687mm (5'7'' x 5'6'')
- Wc - 1485mm x 932mm (4'10'' x 3'0'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4324mm x 4058mm (14'2'' x 13'3'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1806mm x 1771mm (5'11'' x 5'9'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3341mm x 2978mm (10'11'' x 9'9'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2713mm x 2265mm (8'10'' x 7'5'')
- Bathroom - 2025mm x 1811mm (6'7'' x 5'11'')
BrochuresBrochure for Lightfoot Meadows
Lightfoot Lane, Fulwood, Preston, PR4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Station3.0 miles
- Salwick Station3.3 miles
- Lostock Hall Station5.3 miles
About the development
David Wilson Homes
- We're still here to support the search for your dream home.
- You can take a virtual tour of our developments and homes from the comfort of your sofa.
- Our sales team are available on the phone to assist you.
- Rest assured that whenever you're ready to start your new home journey, we'll be here to help.
- Make the move to your dream home a reality with David Wilson Homes
About David Wilson Homes
David Wilson Homes is one of the brands owned by the Barratt Developments Plc Group and is the nation’s largest house builder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain.
Established in 1958 by Sir Laurie Barratt, our business is acquiring land, obtaining planning consents and building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live. This is supported by our expertise in land, design, construction and sales
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.