Wilberforce Road, Leicester
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- TWO WC'S
- CLOSE TO DMU
- ***BILLS INCLUSIVE OPTION AVAILABLE***
A fantastic 5 bed property off Narborough Road, this property is ideal for DMU students. All bedrooms include a bed, wardrobe and a study area with sofas included in some of the rooms. There is also 2 WC, one master bathroom, good sized kitchen and living room.
The property is fully double glazed and comes fully furnished.
View early to avoid disappointment
***BILLS INCLUSIVE OPTION AVAILABLE***
Available from 1st July 2021
SAT NAV LE3 0GT
Property ref: 7343641
Wilberforce Road, Leicester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leicester Station1.0 miles
- South Wigston Station3.2 miles
- Narborough Station4.5 miles
About the agent
SUNDAY TIMES WINNERS 2015 and 2016!
At Sky Blue Homes, we can write the same script everyone else does. That won’t get the job done. We go the extra mile and see all our work through to the end – no tricks, no hidden fees, no sub-par service. Landlord or tenant, give us a call on 0116 254 8107 and put us to the test.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7343641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sky Blue Homes, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.