Beaks Hill Road, Kings Norton, Birmingham, B38
The Mead occupies a prime location in Beaks Hill Road, Kings Norton enjoying wide frontage to Beaks Hill Road and delightful views over nature reserve at the front. The property forms part of a well established and sought after residential area where all necessary local amenities are available. The property is conveneint for access to various large organsiations including Cadbury's in Bournville, the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield, the Queen Ellizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak and Birmingham University.
Kings Norton Railway Station provides access to the Midland and National Rail Network and the M42 provides access to the Midland and National Motorway Network.
* Superior, freehold, detached residence offering exceptional and flexible accommodation ideal for family life and for entertaining.
* The property is set in grounds of approximately 3/4 of an acre with deep foregarden and sweeping in-and-out driveway leading to double garage and the front entrance.
* The property is entered via an elegant reception hall but there is also a secondary hall approached via a second entrance with both having staircases to the first floor
* Reception accommodation comprises a spacious lounge with garden room off, elegant dining room, sitting room/music room and games room/gym
* The hub of the house is the spacious open plan breakfast kitchen/family room with fitted kitchen having one and a half bowl sink unit plus extensive range of kitchen fittings with work surfaces, five ring falcon gas range with stainless steel cooker hood over, integrated fridge and dishwasher and breakfast bar for four people
* Second kitchen/utility room and large boiler room
* Seven first floor bedrooms, three bathrooms and ensuite shower and toilet to the main bedroom
* Double garage with two electronically operated roller doors
* Delightful rear garden with wide paved terrace, lawns, well stocked flowerbeds and borders and further terrace
* Carpets where fitted are included in the sale and certain other items of fixtures and fittings may be available by separate negotiation with the vendors
* Built, we are advised, in 1917 'The Mead' is one of the finest properties in Kings Norton
Tenure - The property is freehold
Heating and Glazing - Gas fired central heating is provided by two central heating boilers located in the boiler room on the ground floor serving radiators throughout the property.
UPVC double glazed windows are installed to the main building externally.
6.93m plus wide bay x 4.57m into inlgenook
Garden Room (rear)
4.42m x 1.83m (14' 6" x 6' 0")
Dining Room (rear)
4.57m plus wide bay x 4.57m
Open Plan Breakfast Kitchen/Family Room
6.86m x 4.5m (22' 6" x 14' 9")
Music Room/Sitting Room (front)
6.17m plus bay x 4.42m
4.95m x 4.11m (16' 3" x 13' 6")
3.43m plus recess x 2.97m
2.9m x 2.44m (9' 6" x 8' 0")
Bedroom One (rear)
4.57m x 4.57m (15' 0" x 15' 0")
Ensuite Shower Room with Toilet
Bedroom Two (rear)
4.57m x 4.27m (15' 0" x 14' 0")
Bedroom Three (front)
4.65m x 3.43m (15' 3" x 11' 3")
Bedroom Four (rear)
5.1m x 3.73m (16' 9" x 12' 3")
Bedroom Five (front)
4.8m x 3.73m (15' 9" x 12' 3")
Bedroom Six (front)
4.11m x 2.9m (13' 6" x 9' 6")
Bedroom Seven (rear)
3.28m x 3.05m (10' 9" x 10' 0")
Family Bathroom with Toilet
Second Bathroom with Toilet
Shower Room with Toilet
Deep Mainly Lawned Foregarden
Sweeping In-and-Out Gravel Driveway
6.1m x 5.33m (20' 0" x 17' 6")
Pedestrian Side Access
Southerly Facing Rear Garden
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Beaks Hill Road, Kings Norton, Birmingham, B38
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Norton Station0.5 miles
- Northfield Station1.1 miles
- Bournville Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Robert Oulsnam & Company was founded over 45 years ago on the fundamental principal to provide high quality service as Estate Agents and Letting Agents. The company has expanded steadily and now boasts 12 offices covering Birmingham and North Worcestershire.
We are constantly matching ourselves against others to ensure we provide the best possible service.
We lead the way with cutting edge technology ensuring both customers and employees have access to the latest methods to promot
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR200586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Northfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.