Laura Court, Ingoldmells, PE25
- Semi detached bungalow
- Cul de sac village location
- Hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms & bathroom
- Gated driveway/ample parking + Garage
- Low maintenance frontage/extra parking
- Nicely sized enclosed rear garden
- Gas central heating & uPVC double glazing
- No upward chain to worry about - available for a quick sale if required
Entrance Hall: Having uPVC sealed unit double glazed entrance door, radiator, laminate flooring, access to roof space, ceiling light point
Lounge: 15'0" x 10'0" (4.57m x 3.05m), Having a modern feature fireplace and hearth incorporating living flame effect electric fire, radiator laminate flooring, ceiling light point. uPVC double glazed doors lead to the rear garden
Kitchen: 9'0" x 9'9" (2.74m x 2.97m), Having a single drainer stainless steel sink unit set in worksurfaces extending to provide fitted base cupboards under & matching wall mounted storage over, space & plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer with breakfast bar over, space for cooker with electric cooker point & filter hood over, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, radiator, tiled floor and set of four ceiling spotlights.
Bedroom One: 13'8" x 10'1" (4.17m x 3.07m), Having a radiator, laminate flooring and ceiling light point. Built in storage/linen cupboard.
Bedroom Two: 8'10" x 8'8" (2.69m x 2.64m), Having a radiator, laminate flooring and ceiling light point. Built in storage/linen cupboard.
Bathroom: Being tiled with a three piece bathroom suite comprising panelled bath set in tiled splash surround with mixer shower over & folding shower screen, glass bowl wash hand basin, close coupled wc, tiled floor, chrome ladder style towel rail, ceiling light point.
Front: The property is approached over a concrete driveway, through double wooden gates to a further driveway/secure parking area which in turn leads to the garage. The frontage has been gravelled for ease of maintenance and to provide additional parking if required. A gated side access leads to the rear garden.
Rear: Having a small paved patio area leading to a mainly lawned rear garden with central garden and shrub beds containing various plants and shrubs.
Garage: Having a concrete floor and twin wooden doors.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Laura Court, Ingoldmells, PE25
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Skegness Station3.5 miles
About the agent
"And now for something completely different!!"
Are you of an age when you can remember those famous words from Monty Pythons Flying Circus …."And Now For Something Completely Different!!!!" That’s what the team behind Beam, are aiming for. To surprise and delight both sellers and buyers at every opportunity. Give us a call or pop into the office. We'll put the kettle on, and go from there.......
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BEAME_002525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beam Estate Agents, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.