Sanderling Lodge, Rope Quays, Gosport, Hampshire, PO12
- * Superb harbour views from this penthouse apartment
- * Secure gated development with landscaped gardens *
- * Main reception room 40'10 x 11'5 with patio doors leading onto balcony 35' x 10'6
- * Fitted kitchen includes fridge freezer, washer / dryer, dishwasher, oven & hob
- * Main bedroom with access to bathroom * Bedroom two with own en-suite shower room
- * Allocated undercroft car parking space
- * Lift facility
- * Recently re-fitted bathroom
Communal entrance with security system, lift and stairs.
Double width fitted cupboard with adjacent airing cupboard containing pressurised hot water tank. Electric wall heater, thermostat control, entry phone system, high gloss porcelain tiled floor.
Lounge / Dining Room: 40'10 x 11'5 (12.45m x 3.48m)
Full depth double glazed windows incorporating sliding door leading onto balcony. Additional double glazed windows, fitted carpet, TV/FM point, two electric wall heaters, high gloss porcelain tiled floor, 10'8 high ceiling.
Balcony: 35' x 10'11 (10.67m x 3.33m)
Panoramic views over the harbour and towards the Solent, solar powered lighting.
Kitchen Area: 10'8 x 8'7 (3.25m x 2.62m)
Fully fitted with range of wall and floor units with worktop surfaces, ceramic tiled floor, integrated fridge and adjacent freezer plus dishwasher and washer/dryer, hob and oven, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with waste disposal, extractor fan, double glazed window with views over Royal Clarence Yard towards the upper harbour, full depth double glazed window giving views towards the Royal Naval Dockyard and Gunwharf, inset ceiling lighting, electric wall heater, porcelain tiled floor, large island unit with built in storage, wine cooler and breakfast bar.
Bedroom One: 11'10 x 11'8 (3.61m x 3.56m)
Double glazed window, triple width fitted wardrobe with integrated television to remain, electric wall heater, TV/FM radio point, 'Karndean' flooring, door to walk-in closet / dressing room.
Dressing Room: 7'10 x 5' (2.39m x 1.52m)
Wardrobes to remain, 'Karndean' flooring continuing through from bedroom one.
'Jack and Jill' arrangement with panelled bath with mixer shower fitment and tiled surrounds, semi-pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, electric chrome towel/radiator unit, extractor fan, inset ceiling light. Door to bedroom one and door to hall.
Bedroom Two: 10'6 x 10'3 (3.2m x 3.12m)
Double glazed window, recessed double fitted wardrobe, electric wall heater, telephone point, wood effect 'Karndean' flooring,
En-suite Shower Room:
Newly renovated in 2019 with double shower cubicle with fully tiled surround and screen, low flush W.C, matching “his & her” wash
hand basins and large mirrors, oak top fitted cabinets, shaver point and tiled walls floor to ceiling.
On the Outside:
Gated access with electric gates, allocated undercroft car parking space, bike store and bin store.
Service charge: £2,556.36 per annum
Ground rent: £175.00 per annum
Estate Service Charge: £370.90 per annum
* Main reception room 40'10 x 11'5 with patio doors leading onto balcony 35' x 10'6 * Fitted kitchen includes fridge freezer, washer / dryer, dishwasher, oven & hob * Main bedroom with access to bathroom * Bedroom two with own en-suite shower room * Allocated undercroft car parking space * Lift facility *
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Sanderling Lodge, Rope Quays, Gosport, Hampshire, PO12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Portsmouth Harbour Station0.8 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station1.5 miles
- Fratton Station2.2 miles
About the agent
CHOOSE THE RIGHT AGENT FOR YOU.....
When the time comes to sell your home, how do you choose which estate agent to appoint? You have a tremendous choice of agencies and on the surface most appear to do more or less the same thing. But there is far more to moving than simply finding a buyer and it is critical that, when the time comes, you choose the right agent for you, your property and your situation.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GSP200267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eckersley White, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.