Bell Yard Mews, SE1
- Quietly situated in this popular mews
- Moments from the fashionable Bermondsey Street
- First floor of converted warehouse
- Particularly spacious interior in excellent condition
- Original high ceilings and industrial windows
- 21ft living room
- Fully fitted kitchen/dining room
- Two double bedroom, ensuite shower room & bathroom
- No onward chain
- Excellent storage
The building is a converted warehouse development in this popular mews quietly situated off Bermondsey Street with its eclectic mix of boutiques, gastro pubs, bars and restaurants. Tanner Street Park includes tennis courts, and Bermondsey Street is also the home of the renowned White Cube Art Gallery. Nearby Bermondsey Square has the weekly antiques market and is home of an independent cinema. The City is accessible by walking over Tower Bridge. London Bridge station provides Northern and Jubilee Underground lines, plus over ground trains including services to Charing Cross, Cannon Street, Blackfriars, Brighton, Bedford, Kent and East Sussex. There is also a River Bus service available from London Bridge City Pier.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Bell Yard Mews, SE1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Bridge Station0.5 miles
- Borough Station0.6 miles
- Bermondsey Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Daniel Cobb is an independent, family run business specialising in property consultancy for over 20 years. We pride ourselves in offering a wide range of professional services in Residential Sales, Lettings and Property management for both investors and occupiers.Customer Service- The forefront of our Business
What our customers are saying about us:
Many thanks for attending to my request so speedily. You have saved me a lot of time! I remain
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102770007726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniel Cobb, London Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.