Eastland Road, Yeovil, BA21
- No onward chain
- Established tenant in situ
- Rental yield exceeding 5%
- Parking for one car
- Share of freehold
- Book a viewing online 24/7 at GTH.net
Located close to the centre of Yeovil, is this one bedroom, ground floor flat, benefitting from an established tenant in situ offering rental yield exceeding 5%.
The property is accessed via a double glazed door to the front, leading to an entrance porch/utility area, with space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer with worktops over.
A door leads into the kitchen, fitted with a range of wall and base units with stoops and tiled splash backs over, stainless steel sink with drainer, integrated oven with hob and extractor hood over, space for a fridge/freezer and wall mounted gas boiler.
To the right of the kitchen is the bathroom, fitted with a white suite of low level WC, pedestal basin and bath with shower over.
A hallway from the kitchen leads to the rest of the accommodation, with the bedroom to the left, carpeted and neutrally decorated, with a double glazed window looking onto the entrance hall.
Completing the accommodation is the living room, carpeted and benefitting from double glazed window to the front, feature fireplace and generous storage cupboard.
The property is offered on a Leasehold basis with a long-term lease and the benefit of a share of freehold.
Services & Outgoings
We understand that all mains services are connected to the property. Gas fired central heating.
South Somerset District Council - Band A.
Eastland Road is situated within a 5-10 minute walk of the town centre and has many nearby conveniences.
Behind the property is a parking space for one car.
Eastland Road, Yeovil, BA21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yeovil Pen Mill Station0.5 miles
- Yeovil Junction Station1.6 miles
- Thornford Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Greenslade Taylor Hunt is one of the largest and longest established firms of Chartered Surveyors, Auctioneers, Property Specialists and Letting Agents in the South West, with over 150 years experience – and still independently owned to this day.
GTH has a comprehensive regional network of 17 offices and is supported by the Mayfair office in London which represents us in the capital.
Our extensive expertise covers every aspect of property including:
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO200453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greenslade Taylor Hunt, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.