Hartington Road, BN2
- Furnish type:
- Student Property.
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Single Bedroom.
- Excellent Transport Links.
- Easy Access to Universities.
- Large Garden
The property benefits from a large homely-feeling kitchen with a dining table to enjoy meals together and also and separate lounge area which acts as a perfect social space. The property also offers a good sized garden to the rear of the property.
All bedrooms have a bed, desk and chair and storage. There is a bathroom as well as an additional shower room.
Ask us about our bills inclusive option!
Parking zone: S
Available Summer 2020.
G4 LETS IS A MEMBER OF THE PROPERTY OMBUDSMAN SCHEME- MEMBERSHIP NUMBER D10731
Hartington Road, BN2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.7 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station0.8 miles
- Brighton Station0.9 miles
About the agent
We are an independent letting agent specialising in quality Student accommodation in Brighton.
We have an extensive selection of fully-furnished properties to suit every requirement. Our properties range from 3 to 9 bedrooms and are in popular student areas.
At G4 Lets you will be met by a friendly and helpful team who are dedicated to providing excellent personal service and support. We will guide you through the process of finding a home that is right for you.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G4 Lets, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.