Uplands Way, Rawmarsh, ROTHERHAM
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Two bedroom detached bungalow
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- Close to local amenities & transport links
- Good sized drive & garage providing off road parking
- Garden & patio to side & rear
- CALL NOW
GUIDE PRICE £240,000 - £250,000 - THE ONLY WAY IS UPLANDS WAY - Situated on this corner plot is this two bedroom DETACHED bungalow boasting spacious accommodation throughout with a generous sized enclosed DRIVE, GARAGE and GARDEN. Close to local amenities & transport links...CALL NOW TO VIEW!!!
Having a front facing double glazed door, a central heating radiator and access to the loft.
Lounge 15' 10" to maximum point x 14' 7" to maximum point ( 4.83m to maximum point x 4.45m to maximum point )
Having a side facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and an electric fire.
Kitchen 14' 8" to maximum point x 6' 10" to maximum point ( 4.47m to maximum point x 2.08m to maximum point )
Fitted with wall and base units housing the integrated hob & the oven with space and plumbing for a washing machine. Having two side facing double glazed windows and a door and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 9' 10" plus door recess x 11' 3" to maximum point ( 3.00m plus door recess x 3.43m to maximum point )
Having a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" including fitted wardrobes x 9' 11" to fitted wardrobes ( 2.79m including fitted wardrobes x 3.02m to fitted wardrobes )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and built in wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
Fitted with a shower cubicle, a hand wash basin and a W.C. Having a heated towel rail and built in storage.
Being an enclosed corner plot with a drive providing off road parking and a garage with an up and over door. There is also a garden & a patio to the side and an enclosed rear patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Uplands Way, Rawmarsh, ROTHERHAM
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swinton (S. Yorks.) Station2.3 miles
- Rotherham Central Station2.4 miles
- Mexborough Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Rotherham William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Rotherham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF113989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.